By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Update Printing, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may NOT:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Update Printing, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Update Printing, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Customer Supplied Artwork
- Update Printing, Inc. is NOT LIABLE for any errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Crop Marks, Low Resolution Artwork, Damaged or Missing Fonts, Grammar, Spelling Errors, Punctuation, Graphics, Bleeds, Finished Product Size, Incorrect or Missing Folds
- Delays due to natural disasters, fire, flooding, vandalism or theft, acts of God and any other causes beyond the control of Update Printing, Inc.
- All images and designs must be at least 300 DPI and converted to CMYK color profile.
- Update Printing, Inc. is not responsible for images printed as fuzzy, distorted or pixelated due to customer supplied artwork. Nor is Update Printing, Inc. responsible for any color shifts that occur in conversions from RGB to CMYK.
4. Color Matching
Update Printing, Inc. is not liable for ink density or color matching based off of screen proofs approved by customers. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density.
All Sales Are Final. Each order is custom and has no resale value. If we verify that we made an error, we will reprint the order. No Refunds or Credit. In the event that we have made a mistake, customer must return product (at their own expense) within 2 business days from the time the order was placed. Partial returns will not be accepted.
6. Right Of Refusal
We reserve the right to refuse service or products to any person or organization.
7. Turnaround Times
Turnaround times are considered estimates and cannot be considered a guarantee. Custom orders may require additional time to be completed. No refunds will be given due to unforeseeable or uncontrollable circumstances which may cause an order to be delayed.
The materials on Update Printing, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Update Printing, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Update Printing, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Update Printing, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Update Printing, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Update Printing, Inc. or a Update Printing, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Update Printing, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Update Printing, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Update Printing, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Update Printing, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Update Printing, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Update Printing, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
13. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Colorado Springs, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. The Agreement describes and encompasses the entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the contents and materials provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.